cost???

I am new to this I have sooooo many questions, I live in Arizona and would like a referral to a doctor in Algodones....are there any doctors anyone can refer me to.

And what is the approximate cost of lapband surgery?

A good way to get some names of doctors in order to get started with your research is on www.lapband.com. Most of the people on this message board have had their surgery done by Dr. Ortiz in Tijuana, Mexico. That's who did mine just this past Monday, he was amazing and has done literally thousands of lapband surgeries. He charges $8,500. The doctors here in Atlanta, where I live, charge about $20,000, which is why I traveled to Mexico to have it done. I think the range of U.S. doctors is about $15,000 to $20,000. It's less expensive if you have it done outside the U.S., but be sure and do your research on whichever doc you choose! Good Luck.

I am new to this I have sooooo many questions, I live in Arizona and would like a referral to a doctor in Algodones....are there any doctors anyone can refer me to.

And what is the approximate cost of lapband surgery?

Thank you I am just starting I will look up Dr. Ortiz and then see if I can get more names of doctors.