WHERE did my restriction go???

I don't know what's going on. I've had two fills, as you can see below in my signature. My restriction is TOTALLY GONE. I mean I have no restriction at all, and my weight is creeping back up. I feel like I can eat more now than before I EVER had my 1st fill. Has anyone else experienced this? I know I have a very small fill amount 1.28cc's AFTER 2 fills. I'm scheduled for my 3rd fill on Sept 7th. I'm going to have him pull it all out to see if I have a leak. I'm so paranoid! I was using my AbLounge a few nights ago, and now I'm terrified that I pulled the tube loose from the band, and maybe all my saline leaked out! I guess I'll see that on the fluoro! I do tend to worry a lot!

For some of you who have been here before...is this what it feels like when you REALLY need another fill?

I was so HUNGRY yesterday, and I pigged out all day! I would have never been able to do that/or want to, after my last fill. I'm just nervous. :unsure:

What do you all think?

Donna

Sometimes I think it's the foods that we eat that do not give us that full feeling. Also are you taking time to sit down and enjoy

your meals? If not, this will leave youfeeling hungy. You may have stretched your belly out and need to liquid diet for a few days!! Good luck.

I don't know what's going on. I've had two fills, as you can see below in my signature. My restriction is TOTALLY GONE. I mean I have no restriction at all, and my weight is creeping back up. I feel like I can eat more now than before I EVER had my 1st fill. Has anyone else experienced this? I know I have a very small fill amount 1.28cc's AFTER 2 fills. I'm scheduled for my 3rd fill on Sept 7th. I'm going to have him pull it all out to see if I have a leak. I'm so paranoid! I was using my AbLounge a few nights ago, and now I'm terrified that I pulled the tube loose from the band, and maybe all my saline leaked out! I guess I'll see that on the fluoro! I do tend to worry a lot!

For some of you who have been here before...is this what it feels like when you REALLY need another fill?

I was so HUNGRY yesterday, and I pigged out all day! I would have never been able to do that/or want to, after my last fill. I'm just nervous. :unsure:

What do you all think?

Donna

Hi Donna,

I would be nervous and worried too, but I don't think you can disconnect the tubing. At least I really hope not! Maybe you have lost alot of fat around your stomach, that things are looser and you are really ready for another fill. I could tell a couple weeks after my first fill that I was ready for another one because I could eat alot more than right after and even foods that are usually scary I could eat no problem without chewing to goo. I have barely any restriction now, but am so careful as if I do have restriction. I guess it's a mind control thing...lol Of course, I have always been bad at grazing. I want so badly to have the kind of restriction that I don't feel the need or habit of grazing. Something I will need to learn soon. ;) I find that peanuts, even though they are a good source of protein, don't chew down very well, but I have been lucky so far and never pb'd or threw up and hope to never do that EVER!

Good luck with your next fill and keep us posted.

Peace,

Judy

Just DISREGARD everything I said before. My restriction is BACK in full force. Just got some scrambled eggs stuck, and am in pain at this moment. I hope this post shows up. This is my THIRD ATTEMPT!

Donna

Just DISREGARD everything I said before. My restriction is BACK in full force. Just got some scrambled eggs stuck, and am in pain at this moment. I hope this post shows up. This is my THIRD ATTEMPT!

Donna

Oh my! Sorry to hear that Donna. Were you at the beginning or end of your TOM maybe? Not sure how that works. but I have read it does weird stuff with restriction levels.

Glad to hear you are felling some restriction now, but sorry you had to have it this way. :(

Take care,

Judy

Yes, I do believe Tom will be showing up soon. I'm generally VERY RESTRICTED when it's time for him to come around! So, I can only guess I was so HUNGRY the past few days, due to his upcoming arrival as well! LOL #-o

Donna

Yes, I do believe Tom will be showing up soon. I'm generally VERY RESTRICTED when it's time for him to come around! So, I can only guess I was so HUNGRY the past few days, due to his upcoming arrival as well! LOL #-o

Donna

Donna, You are so funny! I just chuckled when I saw the subject line. Here I am still fiddling around with just one fill and realizing that I really, really need a second one and you are heading for your third. That would explain why you've lost about 10 more lbs. than me since April 3rd. :) My TOM is so out of whack that I don't even think about it until it hits me, sometimes 100 days apart! I've been feeling "piggy" too, but I suspect that's more because I have to go back to work next week (damn the beginning of the school year!!!!) and I'm dreading it.

I truly doubt you've disconnected your tube from the band or the port. I've been exercising like crazy all summer long and the only thing that gives me the slightest twinge is the leg press...I feel the port stitches being pulled when I try to press too much. I just stabalize the area with my hand and all is well again.

Have a good weekend...

Janice

Donna, You are so funny! I just chuckled when I saw the subject line. Here I am still fiddling around with just one fill and realizing that I really, really need a second one and you are heading for your third. That would explain why you've lost about 10 more lbs. than me since April 3rd. :) My TOM is so out of whack that I don't even think about it until it hits me, sometimes 100 days apart! I've been feeling "piggy" too, but I suspect that's more because I have to go back to work next week (damn the beginning of the school year!!!!) and I'm dreading it.

I truly doubt you've disconnected your tube from the band or the port. I've been exercising like crazy all summer long and the only thing that gives me the slightest twinge is the leg press...I feel the port stitches being pulled when I try to press too much. I just stabalize the area with my hand and all is well again.

Have a good weekend...

Janice

Hey Janice,

Good to hear from you. I don't know if you could call my 2nd fill an actual fill...LOL .08 ccs??? not 0.8, but .08 I'm hoping this one will be worth the trip! I really would like to get about 30 more pounds off by Christmas, don't know if that will be possible, but it sure would be nice!

You're the exercise QUEEN! I hate exercise, absolutely DESPISE it! But, I have been trying to walk on the treadmill, and at the park.

Talk to you soon!

Donna