submitted insurance forms

Hi all,

wish me luck. I just submitted a claim to my insurance company. Cross your fingers and pray for me, it would be great if I could get a little back.

Minnie : )

What insurance do you have Minnie? I have Regence BC/BS PPO and there is an exclusion in my insurance benefits for any kind of weight loss help. I submitted an International claim form on the 10th of Aug. and keep writing them about the status and they said it takes up to 30 days to process. I am so hoping and praying I get some back. I have benefited myself and them by saving money on meds I don't need anymore. :) I was told a couple weeks ago that I should be reimbursed for some of my expenses.

Good luck and I will pray for you and anyone else waiting on the same process.

Peace,

Judy

Hi all,

wish me luck. I just submitted a claim to my insurance company. Cross your fingers and pray for me, it would be great if I could get a little back.

I'll wish you luck, if you wish me luck. I got all my paperwork from Rene yesterday and plan to start first thing Monday morning, to submit a claim. Can you tell me how to get the forms you need to submit a claim?

Hi all,

Hi,

Are you dreading going back to work tomorrow? I am. Anyway, what all did you send you insurance company? I'm going to try to file also. It sure would help wouldn't it?

Good luck tomorrow and don't over do it.

Dawn

OK, I still haven't done this (can you say "procrastinate"?)

How are you guys reaching Rene. The only emails I've received from him are from the "support" email address and I hate to bother calling him - seems a phone call takes up 10X more than an email.

What exactly are you asking him for and where are you getting the forms from your insurance company? I have BCBS but I've never filled out a form - it's always been done by the provider. With the year coming to a close and me looking at another substantially expensive surgery which I know they'll cover but I have a bizarro deductible (gotta love being self employed), it's time I got off my getting smaller butt and put this in gear.

Mucho gracias (see - picking up on the language after 3 years of HS Spanish and 4 trips to TJ :) )

OK, I still haven't done this (can you say "procrastinate"?)

How are you guys reaching Rene. The only emails I've received from him are from the "support" email address and I hate to bother calling him - seems a phone call takes up 10X more than an email.

What exactly are you asking him for and where are you getting the forms from your insurance company? I have BCBS but I've never filled out a form - it's always been done by the provider. With the year coming to a close and me looking at another substantially expensive surgery which I know they'll cover but I have a bizarro deductible (gotta love being self employed), it's time I got off my getting smaller butt and put this in gear.

Mucho gracias (see - picking up on the language after 3 years of HS Spanish and 4 trips to TJ :) )

I emailed Rene directly and asked for a detailed surgical report and itemized bill and he faxed them to me in couple weeks at my work fax. Some have gotten them by mail or fax. He replied pretty quickly to let me know he will be sending them.

I felt exactly the same way and didn't want to call so I didn't bother him because I know everyone is so busy there. ;)

Good luck. :)

Judy

p.s. what other substantial surgery are you having to have soon if I may ask? Hope it's not serious.

Hi,

Are you dreading going back to work tomorrow? I am. Anyway, what all did you send you insurance company? I'm going to try to file also. It sure would help wouldn't it?

Good luck tomorrow and don't over do it.

Dawn

I wish I had enough money to stay home, but I have to work. I need to win the lotto.

I'll wish you luck, if you wish me luck. I got all my paperwork from Rene yesterday and plan to start first thing Monday morning, to submit a claim. Can you tell me how to get the forms you need to submit a claim?

I am a retired Navy wife, so I have Tricare Prime. They have a web site that I pulled the papers from. I filled them out and put the papers that Rene sent me with them and mailed them in.

I emailed Rene directly and asked for a detailed surgical report and itemized bill and he faxed them to me in couple weeks at my work fax. Some have gotten them by mail or fax. He replied pretty quickly to let me know he will be sending them.

I felt exactly the same way and didn't want to call so I didn't bother him because I know everyone is so busy there. ;)

Good luck. :)

Judy

p.s. what other substantial surgery are you having to have soon if I may ask? Hope it's not serious.

Do you have his direct email address?

Nothing "serious" - just hoping I can finally get all these wimmin's parts I'm not using taken out! I'm almost 46 with horrendous menstrual migraines, anemia due to heavy flows, TOM that last almost the whole M, etc. My doctor's last try was to have me on the "No period for 3 months" pill. I might as well have eaten candy. It does keep me from getting those massive cyst like pimples every time Auntie Flo visits though, lol. Thanks for asking (and for the guys, sorry about the TMI ;) )

Do you have his direct email address?

Nothing "serious" - just hoping I can finally get all these wimmin's parts I'm not using taken out! I'm almost 46 with horrendous menstrual migraines, anemia due to heavy flows, TOM that last almost the whole M, etc. My doctor's last try was to have me on the "No period for 3 months" pill. I might as well have eaten candy. It does keep me from getting those massive cyst like pimples every time Auntie Flo visits though, lol. Thanks for asking (and for the guys, sorry about the TMI ;) )

LOL...too funny! If the guys are married, they should have no problem with the TMI part...lol I had a hysterectomy 39...45 now. Never had kids, but love them, and seriously don't miss those TOM days. I was on the depo shot because I was so heavy, I couldn't deal with the TOM...heavy as in fat. ;) So, the shot stopped it all together. Whew! that was nice. Then I got struck with painful fibroids and became incontinent with no bladder control, but still had to beg on my hands and knees practically to get the surgery. Best begging I ever did.

Anywho, his direct email address is rene@obesitycontrolcenter.com . Hope it works for you and I wish you the best of luck as others are also trying to get some moolah back.

Take care,

Judy

LOL...too funny! If the guys are married, they should have no problem with the TMI part...lol I had a hysterectomy 39...45 now. Never had kids, but love them, and seriously don't miss those TOM days. I was on the depo shot because I was so heavy, I couldn't deal with the TOM...heavy as in fat. ;) So, the shot stopped it all together. Whew! that was nice. Then I got struck with painful fibroids and became incontinent with no bladder control, but still had to beg on my hands and knees practically to get the surgery. Best begging I ever did.

Anywho, his direct email address is rene@obesitycontrolcenter.com . Hope it works for you and I wish you the best of luck as others are also trying to get some moolah back.

Take care,

Judy

Many thanks :) I swear, NO ONE I've talked to who has had a hysterectomy has regretted it. And I WILL get on my hands and knees and beg ;)