General Fill Questions from newbie

Guest marys

If one is eating 1/3 the amount of food as pre-surgery (and following all the rules) - AND getting hungry before 4 hours - is this a sign you may need more fill. I am really jumping the gun as I just got my first fill over the past weekend and willing to wait and assess over the next week or so BUT have already noticed I can eat more than 1/3 and am getting hungry. However, the band may also be tightening up as we speak as today already seems different - just wondering. I think I can really do the things required on my part (i.e. deal with head hunger) but the truer feelings of hunger - I just don't want to fight anymore as that was one of the main reasons I got the band - to give me a fighting chance if you know what I mean.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm considering lap band and after reading everyones posts I am a little scared to do it. I'm confused about getting a "fill", PB. Being overweight all my life and having my life around food I don't know if I would have the strength to follow through. Can anyone tell me how they are able to do this when all other diets have failed? :(

Search for your answers at www.lapbandtalk.com they have answered all of these questions and concerns in other posts there. You may find the information useful. You don't have to be a registered member, just a guest to view. Use the search button on their site to put in key words and read the postings on the topic.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...