So how much weight have we lost

So how much weight have we lost so far? For me I'm out almost a month and have lost 20. I've stalled the last week, but have heard that that is normal. I can't wait for normal, chewy food.

Since I started the pre-op diet on August 15th, I've lost 13.6 lbs! That's a pound a day. Totally insane. I know its going to taper off soon, especially as I get my appetite back and start eating solid foods, but for now, I'm thrilled. Yay!

Since I started the pre-op diet on August 15th, I've lost 13.6 lbs! That's a pound a day. Totally insane. I know its going to taper off soon, especially as I get my appetite back and start eating solid foods, but for now, I'm thrilled. Yay!

I was banded elsewhere. I was recommended a pre-op diet, but am ashamed to admit that all i did was have a months worth of "last meals". So i imagine that some of my 20 pounds lost were pounds that i gained the month before. Still the future looks really bright. I just want to hear some long term success stories, so i can have an idea "how" bright it will be. :rolleyes:

FYI

As hard as it might seem, don't worry about weight loss... follow the rules, exercise, exercise, exercise and the INCHES will come off. I've only lost 70 pounds since last September and i sometimes wish it were more, until I realize that its life that counts not pounds... People without weight problems don't think in pounds they think in how much they can do and how to enjoy life more... That thought process is what I am striving for, and when it gets engrained into my head I'l be cured of fat-hood:)

Tom

P.S. I just ran 4 miles and rode the bike 8 miles before work.. so I might still be high:)