New to the Bandsters forum

I am new to the board and just wanted to say hello to everybody. I am being banded on November 21 and am VERY nervous. The part that scares me the most is the intubation. I am a full time college student graduating in May as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. I see at least one intubation a day. It's not the best feeling so I've been told. Does anyone have any reassuring stories for me? Anyway just wanted to say hi! Good luck to everyone on their journey!

Guest Robrn90
I am new to the board and just wanted to say hello to everybody. I am being banded on November 21 and am VERY nervous. The part that scares me the most is the intubation. I am a full time college student graduating in May as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. I see at least one intubation a day. It's not the best feeling so I've been told. Does anyone have any reassuring stories for me? Anyway just wanted to say hi! Good luck to everyone on their journey!

Hi Andisgt, Welcome!! Good Luck on your banding. Are you being banded by Dr Ortiz? If so I'm not sure that they intubate, seems like they told me they use some kind of special device so they don't have to intubate. Again, good luck!!!.......Robin