2 weeks after 1st fill

samia

Hi I have the larger size band.. Not sure why I got it.. I am not even 100 lbs over weight. I got the surgery out of the country.. not Dr O.I got my fill 2 weeks ago though in Mexico .. and I think about 4ccs. I dont feel restriction as I would want.. and I am going back Sat for more of a fill. Can I PLEASE get everyones thoughts on this.. and has this ever happened after your fills? I know ther eis no exact science to a fill.. PLEASE RESPOND THANKS GUYS

Hi I have the larger size band.. Not sure why I got it.. I am not even 100 lbs over weight. I got the surgery out of the country.. not Dr O.I got my fill 2 weeks ago though in Mexico .. and I think about 4ccs. I dont feel restriction as I would want.. and I am going back Sat for more of a fill. Can I PLEASE get everyones thoughts on this.. and has this ever happened after your fills? I know ther eis no exact science to a fill.. PLEASE RESPOND THANKS GUYS

BUMPING This.. HOPING....

BUMPING This.. HOPING....

Hi Samia,

Are you the same person with the name Samia from last year (06)? All I can tell you is read, read and read some more about fills. Everyone is different with fill level amounts. I really believe it takes a good many months to figure out the band. Good Luck. Teri

Hi Samia,

Are you the same person with the name Samia from last year (06)? All I can tell you is read, read and read some more about fills. Everyone is different with fill level amounts. I really believe it takes a good many months to figure out the band. Good Luck. Teri

HI Not sure what you mean by Samia 06. ?? Im in Arizona too.

WEll i guess I wanted to know if you guys ever went back after 2 weeks.. I kow Im rushing but I want restriction and wont wait months to go back

HI Not sure what you mean by Samia 06. ?? Im in Arizona too.

WEll i guess I wanted to know if you guys ever went back after 2 weeks.. I kow Im rushing but I want restriction and wont wait months to go back

I am sorry, I might have mixed you up with someone else. Where in AZ? No, we did not go back after the 2 weeks. We both are eating to much, but are maintaining. :)

Teri

I am sorry, I might have mixed you up with someone else. Where in AZ? No, we did not go back after the 2 weeks. We both are eating to much, but are maintaining. :)

Teri

YEs I dont wnana eat too much too soon so thats why I wish 2 get refilled as soon as I figured I need more. WISH ME LUCk

I am in Phoenix arrea