Not Ortiz just Martinez

When I made my appt I was told that Dr Ortiz will be out of town so Martinez will be doing the surgury. I am sure that he will do a great job but I am still nervous. Can anybody who has met him tell me anything about him both good and bad please!

He sat and talked with me quite awhile before my surgery. I was impressed by his bedside manner, but don't know anything about his credentials. He was very nice, caring, and personable.

Twigs

When I made my appt I was told that Dr Ortiz will be out of town so Martinez will be doing the surgury. I am sure that he will do a great job but I am still nervous. Can anybody who has met him tell me anything about him both good and bad please!

I was able to talk to both Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez when I had my surgery last year and was impressed by both of them.

There is no reason to be nervous AT ALL!! He has trained extensively beneath one of the world's most skilled doctors (Dr. Ortiz) in this surgery and has assisted Dr. O with MANY MANY surgeries. That does not count the many, many bands I am sure he has placed alone.

I would have no qualms at all if I was told that Dr. Martinez would be doing my surgery!

Good luck!!

There are actually several posts from people who prefer Dr. M over Dr. O! I like them both and would feel quite comfortable getting the procedure by Dr. M. See you on the "banded" side!! :)