Fill Drs in Northwest Arkansas?

Last year I moved from California to Northwest Arkansas. I found an awesome doctor in Springfield, MO but that is 2 hours from where I lived. I just recently found another doctor in Rogers, AR. but according to his staff, even though my insurance covers the fills he charges $2000.00 to take over my case. So I am looking for another fill doctor in the area of northwest Arkansas that will take my insurance as payment. Anyone know a doctor in this area?

Thanks for any information.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I moved from California to Northwest Arkansas. I found an awesome doctor in Springfield, MO but that is 2 hours from where I lived. I just recently found another doctor in Rogers, AR. but according to his staff, even though my insurance covers the fills he charges $2000.00 to take over my case. So I am looking for another fill doctor in the area of northwest Arkansas that will take my insurance as payment. Anyone know a doctor in this area?

Thanks for any information.

Hi, I live in Missouri and I am going to have my fills done at fill centers usa. They have a web site you can check out. I heard they are going to open one in Little Rock. Maybe about a 3 hr drive. I am going to the one in Farmington,MO which is about 1.5 hrs for me. Their prices aren't that bad either. Questions, let me know. Dactyl

• 10 months later...

I know that you said that you wanted one close by but really you should check with "my friend amber" on here she went to one there in Fayettville and had a really terrible time there! But I do know that there is one in Tulsa,OK and that will also be about a 2 hr drive on hwy 412 but he charges $400.00 for the fill that is $200.00 for the doctor and $200.00 for the hospital and they are done under floroscopy. His name is Dr. Joebob Kirk and he is in Owasso (right out of Tulsa) in the New Beginnings Clinic, and he was willing to do my fills even though I had my surgery done in Mexico. I have not went to him but when I was looking for someone close just in case I could not get back to the OCC this is who I found. I hope this was so help!

• 4 weeks later...
I know that you said that you wanted one close by but really you should check with "my friend amber" on here she went to one there in Fayettville and had a really terrible time there! But I do know that there is one in Tulsa,OK and that will also be about a 2 hr drive on hwy 412 but he charges $400.00 for the fill that is $200.00 for the doctor and $200.00 for the hospital and they are done under floroscopy. His name is Dr. Joebob Kirk and he is in Owasso (right out of Tulsa) in the New Beginnings Clinic, and he was willing to do my fills even though I had my surgery done in Mexico. I have not went to him but when I was looking for someone close just in case I could not get back to the OCC this is who I found. I hope this was so help!

I also had a bad experience in NWA. The doctor was cheap, but it was horribly painful and they didn't use floroscopy. Thank you so much for recommending Tulsa! I have just been sick about trying to find someone close to home too. I live in Ft. Smith, AR. I will definitely check that out.