First adjustment

wallimo

Hi I had my surgery on 7/9/07 and I have officially finished the liquid stage

Tomorrow I begin the mush stage and I am actually looking forward to eating something with some substance.

I had an adjustment today and was told to stay on liquids so I've had a tomato and bacon soup for dinner thus far no problems with it going through the band

I was 200kg on the day of the operation I am now at 186.5kg which is a 13.5 kg loss which I'm really happy with and now I'm glad I didn't cheat in my first week when I was craving to do so.

I haven't vomited yet and don't hope too.l

I'm very excited as I'm already seeing results

matt

Hi I had my surgery on 7/9/07 and I have officially finished the liquid stage

Tomorrow I begin the mush stage and I am actually looking forward to eating something with some substance.

I had an adjustment today and was told to stay on liquids so I've had a tomato and bacon soup for dinner thus far no problems with it going through the band

I was 200kg on the day of the operation I am now at 186.5kg which is a 13.5 kg loss which I'm really happy with and now I'm glad I didn't cheat in my first week when I was craving to do so.

I haven't vomited yet and don't hope too.l

I'm very excited as I'm already seeing results

matt

Matt,

I have my first adjustment next week and am pretty nervous about it. How was the actually procedure? It must not have been bad because you would have said. I think I'm more nervous about the adjustment then I was the surgery.

it's not bad at all my docter rubbed some alcohol on my belly, then with a bulls eye which was put on my belly by a xray tech he pushed the needle in, then went behind the barrier checked if it was in, it wasn't fully so he pushed deeper. checked a second time and pushed deeper again then a third time it was in and then injencted the solution in and it was finished. it was a little sureal to have a needle sticking out of my tummy for 5 minutes but totally painless tiny pin prick when it went in and then pressure as the docter pushes the needle into the port. I sat up then sipped some water and the docter asked if there was any girgling which there wasn't and I was free to go.

• 2 weeks later...
it's not bad at all my docter rubbed some alcohol on my belly, then with a bulls eye which was put on my belly by a xray tech he pushed the needle in, then went behind the barrier checked if it was in, it wasn't fully so he pushed deeper. checked a second time and pushed deeper again then a third time it was in and then injencted the solution in and it was finished. it was a little sureal to have a needle sticking out of my tummy for 5 minutes but totally painless tiny pin prick when it went in and then pressure as the docter pushes the needle into the port. I sat up then sipped some water and the docter asked if there was any girgling which there wasn't and I was free to go.

How exciting! I have my first fill in 5 days. Thanks for sharing your experience!

~Lauren