fill dr's in texas

hello :P does anyone have any recommendations for a good fill doctor in texas? the FillCenter doctor in Houston will accept me but he does not use floro,

I will return to OCC in TJ as often as i can for my fills ( my first fill is on oct 4th in TJ) but i have a vg band and i understand i will need alot of fills.

hello :P does anyone have any recommendations for a good fill doctor in texas? the FillCenter doctor in Houston will accept me but he does not use floro,

I will return to OCC in TJ as often as i can for my fills ( my first fill is on oct 4th in TJ) but i have a vg band and i understand i will need alot of fills.

There is a fill center in Houston and there is a Dr. in Dallas by the name of Maise who will do fills. I got the name from a bandster on lapband forum. I have not been able to locate him yet.

If you a close to Dallas check into expressjet.com they fly into San Diego everyday. You can get a ticket cheap, with nonstop flights. You could go to San Diego and return on the same day. For example I can fly out of Tulsa at 6:45 in the morning and arrive at 9:30 with the time change. Get my fill and fly home at 4:40 arriving back in Tulsa at 9:30. I can go during the week when tickets are cheap and only miss one day of work.

Margaret

There is a fill center in Houston and there is a Dr. in Dallas by the name of Maise who will do fills. I got the name from a bandster on lapband forum. I have not been able to locate him yet.

If you a close to Dallas check into expressjet.com they fly into San Diego everyday. You can get a ticket cheap, with nonstop flights. You could go to San Diego and return on the same day. For example I can fly out of Tulsa at 6:45 in the morning and arrive at 9:30 with the time change. Get my fill and fly home at 4:40 arriving back in Tulsa at 9:30. I can go during the week when tickets are cheap and only miss one day of work.

Margaret

Thank you soooo much for the info on cheap flights! i was able to locate some numbers fro Dr. Maese, he is located south of Dallas and is only about 2 hours from my home and uses flouro ! :)but of course i would love to go back to TJ and the OCC

everytime. Dr Maese is located in Ferris Texas. i will get you his number if you like.