Share a ride October 27

I just made a fight reservation for a fill on October 27. I am flying out of Seattle into San Diego at 9:30AM, October 27th. The cost of transportation is $130 but the clinic said two of us could split the cost. I depart at 6:30PM the same day

shelli_schultz@comcast.net

I just made a fight reservation for a fill on October 27. I am flying out of Seattle into San Diego at 9:30AM, October 27th. The cost of transportation is $130 but the clinic said two of us could split the cost. I depart at 6:30PM the same day

shelli_schultz@comcast.net

Hi

I just emailed Alexander for a fill, I am sure they have openings, I could meet you at the airport and share a ride with you.

Marsha

I would be interested in splitting the cost. I need to call and see if I can get in on that day. I too would fly out of Seattle.

I"ll keep you posted>

Beth

That would be great, there are alredy two of us going, we can split it 3 ways.

I would be interested in splitting the cost. I need to call and see if I can get in on that day. I too would fly out of Seattle.

I"ll keep you posted>

Beth

Beth,

Yes, that would be great. Where do you live? I live in Poulsbo and I am flying

October 27

Alaska Airlines 590

Depart: Seattle, WA at 6:45 AM

Arrive: San Diego, CA at 9:28 AM

Seats: 21F, G Class

October 27 2007

Alaska Airlines 511

Depart: San Diego, CA at 6:48 PM

Arrive: Seattle, WA at 9:35 PM

email me if you like at shelli_schultz@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad I found this site! I am having my first fill on Sat. Oct. 27th at 10:00 am and really need to share the ride there as well. Also, I will be leaving the clinic around 1:00 pm, so hopefully I will be able to share it with someone going back as well. Please e-mail me if you will be on any of those rides! Thanks! my e-mail address is: klenhoff@juno.com

I have my appointment, let me know if you want to share a ride.

Marsha

I think you can split the cost with a few people. I think 6-7 people can ride in the van. What time is your appt.? I think I have to be picked up at 9:30 am. Is anyone going around that time? It would be much cheeper if we can all share it, but if that doesn't work maybe a couple of us can ride together.

I am so glad I found this site! I am having my first fill on Sat. Oct. 27th at 10:00 am and really need to share the ride there as well. Also, I will be leaving the clinic around 1:00 pm, so hopefully I will be able to share it with someone going back as well. Please e-mail me if you will be on any of those rides! Thanks! my e-mail address is: klenhoff@juno.com

Melissa,

I got your email and I replied. It seems that we all need to individually contact Alexalexander@obesitycontrolcenter.com to set it up. I arrive at 9:28 Alsakan flight 590. I will be meeting Marsha at the baggage claim.

I leave late in the day at 6:50.

I'm planning a first fill in Mexico in November. Can anyone tell me how I get from San Diego to Tijuana and the hospital? I'm coming from Canada so be patient with me!

Thanks.

Lois

Go to this link and it will tell you how to do the bus/trolly/taxi way. http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=725 Or call the OCC clinic and have the clinic van service pick you up at the airport. I think that costs $130, but call the clinic to make sure.