So as you guys know who keep up with this forum I had my surgery on 08/27/07, 6 weeks ago yesterday. Yesterday on my 6 week mark I had my first fill with Dr. Acosta at OCC. He gave me 1.8 cc's and the fill was painless and quite interesting to watch on the monitor. Like most I was scarred I had a slip but he quickly assured me there was no slippage. I left with no pain and was out of there within 30 minutes. I had no restriction what so ever before this fill and am dying to feel some restriction after my 3 day liquid phase due to the fill. So I'll be back on the boards to let ya know how my restriction feels on Thursday, maybe Friday. Wish me luck. Hope you all are doing good. Also...keep us UPATED people!

So as you guys know who keep up with this forum I had my surgery on 08/27/07, 6 weeks ago yesterday. Yesterday on my 6 week mark I had my first fill with Dr. Acosta at OCC. He gave me 1.8 cc's and the fill was painless and quite interesting to watch on the monitor. Like most I was scarred I had a slip but he quickly assured me there was no slippage. I left with no pain and was out of there within 30 minutes. I had no restriction what so ever before this fill and am dying to feel some restriction after my 3 day liquid phase due to the fill. So I'll be back on the boards to let ya know how my restriction feels on Thursday, maybe Friday. Wish me luck. Hope you all are doing good. Also...keep us UPATED people!

Congrats on your first fill, Mikey! I had mine this past Saturday. I am feeling restriction finally!!! Yahoo!!! Lol.

Let us know how it goes with the solids.

Take care!

~Lauren

Congrats on your first fill, Mikey! I had mine this past Saturday. I am feeling restriction finally!!! Yahoo!!! Lol.

Let us know how it goes with the solids.

Take care!

~Lauren

I just had my first fill today 10/11/07 and I fill restriction : )