Banded one year ago...

i plan on posting more pictures at 18 months post op --- i will keep you posted.. the scales havent really moved much but the inches are still disappearing.

the best part lately is that i can cross my legs like a real lady in any chair... i cant remember the last time i could do that!!

i know there are alot of newbys on here - i look forward to reading your stories at 6 months and 1 yr post op - there is always more to learn.

kim

Kim,

You are an inspiration to me! I love looking at ppl's before and after pictures. I can hardly wait. I started an online journaling blog so I can write my thoughts and keep a record of my journey, and I hope that when I am a year post-op I will be like you! You are my hero!

I have not told many ppl what I am planning and those who do know while initially were in shock, are now very supportive. I am going to have a hard time being away from my kids for the few days, especially my new grandson... but I know it will be worth it!

I have had my ups and downs with the separation anxiety with what others are referring to as their "first love" FOOD. Pre-op has been difficult and I have found that I was not eating(drinking) enough calories. As soon as I bumped it up a bit, the weight started coming off again.

Countdown has started.... 3.5 days till my new birthday... band day...

cheers,