Problems with gas

I had gas so bad today that I almost came home from work sick. I had it last night and again today. I do not know what I am doing to cause this bloating and gas in my stomach. I worte last night and hoped someone would respond to my other post. Maybe this is something unusual and I need to notify my doctor.

I had gas so bad today that I almost came home from work sick. I had it last night and again today. I do not know what I am doing to cause this bloating and gas in my stomach. I worte last night and hoped someone would respond to my other post. Maybe this is something unusual and I need to notify my doctor.

Hi Suzie, I'm a nubie, and a post band pt x 4 days, but I am having the gas too. The gas x strips are helping me. Also I have noticied when I blend my protein drinks in the blender and add ice, it is way too frothy= GAS!!!!!!! Thtas all I can offer for now. My Md also said no carbonated drinks and no gum chewing =all give additional gas. Hope your feeling better today! Brenny

Hi Suzie, I'm a nubie, and a post band pt x 4 days, but I am having the gas too. The gas x strips are helping me. Also I have noticied when I blend my protein drinks in the blender and add ice, it is way too frothy= GAS!!!!!!! Thtas all I can offer for now. My Md also said no carbonated drinks and no gum chewing =all give additional gas. Hope your feeling better today! Brenny

Hello Brennie, I am so glad to hear from you. You posted a message to me right before you went in for surgery. How are you feeling?????? I took GAS X last night and I guess it is what helped. I have had this a few times and when I have it I have gas like I have never had before. I understand for the first time why my husband releases gas every so often now. Ha!! The surgery was still worth it!!!! What are gas x strips? I took chewable tablets.