hey i got my lap band on thee 9th of oct. and i fallowed the diet and i lost about 20-25 lbs and then i started on solids and i never feel full and i am gaining all my wieght bak i dont no wat to do im really scared!!!!!!! someone help me its making me really worried :(

As you'll read from dozens of other posts, what you are experiencing is perfectly normal. You haven't had your fill yet so the band is not doing anything to help you. What's more, you've just come off of what equates to a crash diet and your body is compensating for what it's missed out on the last few weeks. Schedule your first fill, follow Atkins or South Beach or whatever, and RELAX. You're doing fine.

As you'll read from dozens of other posts, what you are experiencing is perfectly normal. You haven't had your fill yet so the band is not doing anything to help you. What's more, you've just come off of what equates to a crash diet and your body is compensating for what it's missed out on the last few weeks. Schedule your first fill, follow Atkins or South Beach or whatever, and RELAX. You're doing fine.

hey thanks :)

hey i got my lap band on thee 9th of oct. and i fallowed the diet and i lost about 20-25 lbs and then i started on solids and i never feel full and i am gaining all my wieght bak i dont no wat to do im really scared!!!!!!! someone help me its making me really worried :(

It is probably time for a fill already. With your weight loss you have lost fat from around your stomach so your band probably needs tighted. Good luck!!!!

It is probably time for a fill already. With your weight loss you have lost fat from around your stomach so your band probably needs tighted. Good luck!!!!

yeah i have lost inches from like around my stomach but even tho i gained all the wieght bak the inches stayed off ... so idkkk