1st Fill and Not Yet Losing

I have been sooooo very pleased with my band up to this point. I have lost 24 pounds, but go between 19 and 24 on a pretty regular basis. I got my first fill last Thursday and now I am not losing any weight. :angry: I definately have restriction because I can only eat just a little and have PB'ed more than ever before. I am having to be very careful of the things that I eat. I am wondering if I need to start doing something like the Atkins diet, or what. I am getting very depressed very quickly, and have been very happy so far. Am I doing something wrong? I have had no other drinks besides water or 1 small cappachino, and a couple of beers only on the weekends. Please let me know if there is something that I am doing wrong, or if anyone has any suggestions. I have about 75 more pounds to lose, and I am ready to start back on the losing weight journey. I don't want to feel depressed about my weight all the time anymore.

I have been sooooo very pleased with my band up to this point. I have lost 24 pounds, but go between 19 and 24 on a pretty regular basis. I got my first fill last Thursday and now I am not losing any weight. :angry: I definately have restriction because I can only eat just a little and have PB'ed more than ever before. I am having to be very careful of the things that I eat. I am wondering if I need to start doing something like the Atkins diet, or what. I am getting very depressed very quickly, and have been very happy so far. Am I doing something wrong? I have had no other drinks besides water or 1 small cappachino, and a couple of beers only on the weekends. Please let me know if there is something that I am doing wrong, or if anyone has any suggestions. I have about 75 more pounds to lose, and I am ready to start back on the losing weight journey. I don't want to feel depressed about my weight all the time anymore.

I have found that I do not steadily loose weight... I will go a couple of weeks and not loose an ounce... and then all of a sudden loose 7 pounds in a week... the maybe 1 pound the next, then none for a couple of weeks... Kind of like a roller coaster on a weird downhill slope..

My advice is to make sure you are drinking enough water, stay away from "soft calories" (dressings, high calorie drinks, really soft foods), get enough protein and last, but not least exercise!! Exercise, even just walking 30 minutes will help get your matabolism up and burn calories. Find something that you like to do and DO IT... Join a gym, just walk around your neighborhood, buy an exercise video, take an exercise class (I am a BIG fan of water aerobics - great when you have knee or ankle issues and the toning is WONDERFUL!), even just go and do a few laps of your local mall... whatever, just do something each day!

Don't fret.. Just keep telling yourself that, even if you go a month without loosing an ounce, that you are STILL going in the correct direction!

Good Luck!!

><'