What am I doing wrong?

Hi, I was banded 11-14-2007. I can't understand why things I can suck through a straw create a choking feeling in my throat like stuck pills and pain in my stomach. I have tried non fat non sugar ice cream and shakes wit protein drink, applesauce, etc. I feel like the food is in my throat and with every tiny bite I have to burb and then the food comes up in my mouth. It seems like I can't take a bite of anything without having to burp wich brings up food. Shouldn't this stuff be going down since I am not filled?. I am getting weak and tired. Please help.

K

Hi, I was banded 11-14-2007. I can't understand why things I can suck through a straw create a choking feeling in my throat like stuck pills and pain in my stomach. I have tried non fat non sugar ice cream and shakes wit protein drink, applesauce, etc. I feel like the food is in my throat and with every tiny bite I have to burb and then the food comes up in my mouth. It seems like I can't take a bite of anything without having to burp wich brings up food. Shouldn't this stuff be going down since I am not filled?. I am getting weak and tired. Please help.

K

Call the doctor's office. That is my advice.