OCC plastic surgeon rumors

snowbird

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I hadn't heard that, but how great would that be!

I noticed you're here in WA too, I'm in Olympia.

I was banded 4 months ago, and am not quite ready yet either, but am already planing ahead.

I was hoping that if he doesn't do surgeries, the office might be able to recommend surgeons??

Candy Oliver

257 / 203 / 180

heaviest / now / goal for now....

Wow, I hadn't heard that, but how great would that be!

I noticed you're here in WA too, I'm in Olympia.

I was banded 4 months ago, and am not quite ready yet either, but am already planing ahead.

I was hoping that if he doesn't do surgeries, the office might be able to recommend surgeons??

Candy Oliver

257 / 203 / 180

heaviest / now / goal for now....

I USED A DR IN MAPLE VALLEY, WA, I'M IN THE AUBURN/FW AREA, AND WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. ANOTHER GAL ON THE BOARD HERE USED HIM ALSO AND WAS THRILLED :)

I USED A DR IN MAPLE VALLEY, WA, I'M IN THE AUBURN/FW AREA, AND WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS. ANOTHER GAL ON THE BOARD HERE USED HIM ALSO AND WAS THRILLED :)

Hey Pammie, It's Christine up in Snohomish. Glad to see you on the board. Have not seen any washington get togethers lately. sounds like you are doing good are you going to the northwest fill dinner in edmonds this weekend? Christine

Hey Pammie, It's Christine up in Snohomish. Glad to see you on the board. Have not seen any washington get togethers lately. sounds like you are doing good are you going to the northwest fill dinner in edmonds this weekend? Christine

HI CHRISSY,

NO, BUT I DID GET THE INVITE. I WENT UP TO ARLINGTON A FEW WEEKS AGO WITH MY SISSY TO GET A FILL AND THEY GAVE HER ALL THE INFORMATION ALSO. ARE YOU GOING? WE DO NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER GET TOGETHER.............. SOON!!!