Need a doctor in Texas

Hello! I have relocated to Dallas TX and cant find a fill doctor - I had an unfill in September and its time for a new start. I desperately need to get back on track as I just got ENGAGED!!! I saw that fill centers usa has a doc in Houston but he was deployed to Iraq until Feb.

Does anyone have any referals???? I would be willing to drive a few hours if needed, or if you know of a fill doctor out of state but a quick flight away and close to the airport that would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Vanessa

Hello! I have relocated to Dallas TX and cant find a fill doctor - I had an unfill in September and its time for a new start. I desperately need to get back on track as I just got ENGAGED!!! I saw that fill centers usa has a doc in Houston but he was deployed to Iraq until Feb.

Does anyone have any referals???? I would be willing to drive a few hours if needed, or if you know of a fill doctor out of state but a quick flight away and close to the airport that would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Vanessa

A friend I know uses this place in Texas, She swears by this doctor. Its in Bryan, TX. right outside of College Station, TX. The doctors name is Dr. Stephanie Eijsink (pronounced: eye sink) She is wonderful! They only do fills on Saturdays and only by appointment. The cost for the fill is $200 CASH ONLY. Her number is: 903-520-8847.

Her husband will answer the phone and make your appointment. They also have a new location in Tyler, TX. They alternate weekends so be sure to ask where they are at on your appointment date, so you don't go to the wrong place.

Dr. Stephanie appreciates all the business but she is really busy so make your appointments in advance, probably about 2 weeks or so. Also, I think my friend mentioned this price includes the fluoro, but double check with the doctor to make sure.

Thank you!

Vanessa

dr stephanie is in Tyler Texas every other weekend. she does my fills and i just LOVE her! she is so sweet and uses flouro - great price too!

her husb will answer when you call (903) 520-8847 and he will make your appt for you. i had my first fill done in TJ but my last 2 have been

by dr stephanie - she's so wonderful :) $200 ( cash only) includes flouro-

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad that I check this site, I just called Dr. Stephanie's office and made an appointment for the 12th. I had my first fill in Paris, TX and it was $350. Along with saving myself $150, I will also not have to miss an entire day of work, and save myself three hours driving time. I am very excited about this. Thanks for the info.

I'm glad that I check this site, I just called Dr. Stephanie's office and made an appointment for the 12th. I had my first fill in Paris, TX and it was $350. Along with saving myself $150, I will also not have to miss an entire day of work, and save myself three hours driving time. I am very excited about this. Thanks for the info.

my appt is on the 12th too.. im so excited for you! she's the best :)