First fill at OCC

I will be having my first fill January 19th @ OCC. I am very excited to move forward after the surgery. I have noticed that some comments about the "Fill Doctor/s" are always the best. Can we recommend who does our fills? I would hate to not have it done properly and have to fly back down to have it re-done. Any thoughts?

I will be having my first fill January 19th @ OCC. I am very excited to move forward after the surgery. I have noticed that some comments about the "Fill Doctor/s" are always the best. Can we recommend who does our fills? I would hate to not have it done properly and have to fly back down to have it re-done. Any thoughts?

For a first fill, either fill doctor will do great. Both Dr. Romero and Dr. Acosta are very competent with routine fills. I have a preference for Dr. Romero when a person with a VG band needs a fill over 7cc. This is usually around a 3rd or 4th fill, so you will be fine with either doc doing your first.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. How did your 1st fill go on the 19th and who did it? Are you happy with it? Thanks so much for any input & Good Luck :rolleyes:

Hi. How did your 1st fill go on the 19th and who did it? Are you happy with it? Thanks so much for any input & Good Luck :rolleyes:

Rita,

Dr. Romero did my fill. I had 4.1cc in my VG band. I was very nervous, but he was very helpful. Dr. Martinez stepped in to talk to me for a few minutes. I flew home later the same day. Now, 3 total days of liquid's only, then I start my journey. I'm very excited! thanks for your interest...