Any Special Instructions For Day Of Fill????

I am about to get my 2nd fill and I am wondering are there any special instructions for the day of and the day after you have a fill? Can I eat after I have my fill, or do I need to go on liquids for a couple of days, etc.... I did not do anything different the day of my first fill, and that fill was pointless. I have gained almost all of my weight back. I did get a treadmill for Christmas, and have started putting it to good use, so hopefully this will not be a waste. Wish me luck. Any feedback would be great. Thanks to all, and much luck in the new year...that's the way I'm looking at it.

I am about to get my 2nd fill and I am wondering are there any special instructions for the day of and the day after you have a fill? Can I eat after I have my fill, or do I need to go on liquids for a couple of days, etc.... I did not do anything different the day of my first fill, and that fill was pointless. I have gained almost all of my weight back. I did get a treadmill for Christmas, and have started putting it to good use, so hopefully this will not be a waste. Wish me luck. Any feedback would be great. Thanks to all, and much luck in the new year...that's the way I'm looking at it.

Eat light the night before and eat nothing within 3 hours of your appt. After... 24 hours liquids, then 24 hours mushy and then slowly work into solid food the next 24 hours. Hope this fill works for you. :rolleyes: