Bandsters in Florida

Hi everyone...I notice that some ids say where they are and some don't. Any folks in FL? I see there is one in Bradenton :rolleyes: and one in Edgewater =D> any others? Already there are social engagements being planned and i am turning down especially the week after surgery! Everyone wants to go to dinner or for drinks and hor d'oerves!!!

Is that all anyone thinks about?!?!?!? :lol:

See some of you all in TJ Monday-Wed next week!

Hi everyone...I notice that some ids say where they are and some don't. Any folks in FL? I see there is one in Bradenton :rolleyes: and one in Edgewater =D> any others? Already there are social engagements being planned and i am turning down especially the week after surgery! Everyone wants to go to dinner or for drinks and hor d'oerves!!!

Is that all anyone thinks about?!?!?!? :lol:

See some of you all in TJ Monday-Wed next week!

My mom lives in Florida.........Stuart, and I usually spend about a month down there during the winter. Probably go down there sometime next month.

Keep in touch and perhaps we can meet! Stuart is a couple of hours from me. Davie is near Ft Lauderdale. As I have been reading, it seems to help when other bansters can discuss issues and concerns! Also, we will also understand when we only eat 1/2 cup!!!