Surgery in March

Hi all. I have been reading posts for almost a year trying to get the timing right to do my surgery. I finally figured I just need to take the leap..I could wait forever if I don't. I'm scheduled for surgery March 10th...Anyone else going around then?. I'm scared and excited and nervous....I can't wait to begin a new chapter of my life. All of the information here has been so helpfull..I have had so many questions answered by reading your posts...I just noticed the question on coffee...when you are on a pre op diet, can u drink coffee...with cream or splena or nonfat flavored cream....does anyone know? I am a coffeeaholic...

If you are getting banded by Dr Ortiz then you will need to get in touch with their nutritionist prior to starting your pre-op diet. She will lay out a diet plan designed for you and your needs, answer any questions you may have, and address any difficulties you run into. She would be the best person to ask your coffee question to.

You can have coffee pre-op and post-op. Dr Miranda said so! I drink it with sweet n low and 2 teaspoons of 1/2 n 1/2 during pre-op. post op i will have to get from her once i am there. flying from Florida to San Diego on Sunday - YEAH!!!!! =D>

• 4 weeks later...
Hi all. I have been reading posts for almost a year trying to get the timing right to do my surgery. I finally figured I just need to take the leap..I could wait forever if I don't. I'm scheduled for surgery March 10th...Anyone else going around then?. I'm scared and excited and nervous....I can't wait to begin a new chapter of my life. All of the information here has been so helpfull..I have had so many questions answered by reading your posts...I just noticed the question on coffee...when you are on a pre op diet, can u drink coffee...with cream or splena or nonfat flavored cream....does anyone know? I am a coffeeaholic...

I am having my band surgery the same day as you are scheduled with Dr. Ortiz. I hope to see you there. I am flying in on Sunday. You can email me at LHenry35@yahoo.com

Elle