Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection

I was wondering if I could hurt my band since I have started taking 500mg amoxicillin capsules for a sinus infection? I have to take them 3 times a day and take each one with milk to prevent stomach upset. So far, all is well, but every once in a while I get a touch of heartburn, but not severe enough to take a tums or anything. I have no problems taking any pills at all right now since I have only had one fill and can eat pretty much anything most of the time. Yes, I need another fill, but won't get one until I am done with these antibiotics.

Thanks for any replies. :)

Peace,

Judy

I was wondering if I could hurt my band since I have started taking 500mg amoxicillin capsules for a sinus infection? I have to take them 3 times a day and take each one with milk to prevent stomach upset. So far, all is well, but every once in a while I get a touch of heartburn, but not severe enough to take a tums or anything. I have no problems taking any pills at all right now since I have only had one fill and can eat pretty much anything most of the time. Yes, I need another fill, but won't get one until I am done with these antibiotics.

Thanks for any replies. :)

Peace,

Judy

I don't think it will hurt your band, per se, but one of the "suspects" in the constant vomiting that caused necrosis of the bottom part of my stomach where I had to have that AND the band removed was antibiotics I was taking. If you start vomiting, get thee to the doctor ASAP.