i want to get the bad, and advise?

Hi, im Mandee, im 5ft 2 and i weight 175. i make te bmi requierment for mexico by 1 point! i feel like i should get this done, but i just want to make sure that it is okay. for the people on here that have got it done, how was the going from the us to mexica? im planning on going by myself...is it safe for me to do so? and how are the results and the scaring? thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, im Mandee, im 5ft 2 and i weight 175. i make te bmi requierment for mexico by 1 point! i feel like i should get this done, but i just want to make sure that it is okay. for the people on here that have got it done, how was the going from the us to mexica? im planning on going by myself...is it safe for me to do so? and how are the results and the scaring? thanks!

Hi, Mandee !

I did this completely by myself and its been great ! The scarring is very minimal (after 10 months all of the little ones are almost completely gone and the biggest one (about 1/2 inch) is getting there - I think it will be completely gone in the next 6 months or so. You will not find greater care anywhere - the folks at OCC are hands down the most caring, knowledgeable people. It was a wonderful experience. I have not followed all of the rules so my results are not typical. I am "back on the wagon" and am doing very well. But here's the silver lining: While I wasnt doing the right thing? I didnt gain ANY weight -- I just didnt lose a lot ! That has never happened to me before (before banding, I gained and lost the same 100 pounds about 5 times). So I should be much further along than I am - but I'm still losing -- its wonderful ! Its NOT a magic answer, not a silver bullet, its a

great TOOL. It will help you.

Best of luck !

Lisa