March 8th, fill anyone?

I have a fill appt on the 8th of March, my plane arrives at 915 and my appt is at 1030, any suggestions on a quick trip to the border. i know thw trolley is inexpensive, but I think it may take longer than I have to get there. I would love to share the transfer cost if anyone is going that same time. if not do you have any suggestions on my options? Has anyone taken a taxi to the border from the airport? Do you know about how much that would cost me? HELP!

I have a fill appt on the 8th of March, my plane arrives at 915 and my appt is at 1030, any suggestions on a quick trip to the border. i know thw trolley is inexpensive, but I think it may take longer than I have to get there. I would love to share the transfer cost if anyone is going that same time. if not do you have any suggestions on my options? Has anyone taken a taxi to the border from the airport? Do you know about how much that would cost me? HELP!

You should look into the bus & trolley for that instead of a taxi. You can go to sdcommute.com & purchase 1 or 2 day passes/transfers for it if you decide to do that. I hear it's cost effective, although it may be time consuming. There is also something in this section about that posted by Guest_marys (I think). She explained it pretty well, but the prices of the bus/trolley are outdated.

Another option is to find other bandsters going that same day.

Good luck,

Kilani