Leaving for TJ this morning!

Just wanted to make one last post before I left for the airport!

I will be arriving in TJ about noon and I've got my bloodwork scheduled for today and my surgery for the 29th but hopefully I can get my surgery in today as well since I am so ready to be banded!

I will post a full trip report ASAP!

Just wanted to make one last post before I left for the airport!

I will be arriving in TJ about noon and I've got my bloodwork scheduled for today and my surgery for the 29th but hopefully I can get my surgery in today as well since I am so ready to be banded!

I will post a full trip report ASAP!

I am thinking of you! wishfully ;) I am so anxious to get this done now...

we are here waiting for your reports!

Best wishes to all who are being banded today. I can't wait to hear all of your comments.

Looking to the Future :-h

Lora

I am thinking of you! wishfully ;) I am so anxious to get this done now...

we are here waiting for your reports!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the well wishes and support, I was able to be be banded early on the 28th so I am in my second day of recovery and feeling great! I am in the process of writing a pretty detailed (long) full report on my entire experience that I hope to have posted sometime Sunday evening! Our flight leaves at 8am tomorrow which means the driver will have to pick us up at 4am so I need to pack up and get some broth for dinner so I can get to bed early. I look forward to sharing my extremely positive experience with everyone soon!

MM

Thank you so much for posting your experience, you have no idea what it means. i am traveling alone on Monday the 3rd and am more than anxious.

SJ

I SENT MY SISSY DOWN ALONE, AFTER I WENT DOWN WITH A FRIEND. YOU'LL BE FINE :)

I THINK THE WORSE PART, TRYING TO KEEP YOURSELF FROM LAUGHING TO MUCH, IT JUST PLAIN HURTS LOL