To those of you who already have your band...

When did you get banded and how much weight have you lost? How much did you lose in the first 6 months?

When did you get banded and how much weight have you lost? How much did you lose in the first 6 months?

The weight loss is different for each individual depending on their starting weight etc. I have lost 23lbs since starting pre-op and 15 of that was after surgery. Just knowing my band will help me the rest of my life is comforting... I'm not in a rush and maybe my skin will bounce back better. My goal weight is about 140 give or take. :rolleyes: Kim

I know everyone is different, but it gives me so much pleasure to hear everyone's success stories! Way to go on your weight loss!! ><'

actually no cus my bmi is super high and i just got my band done and i have lost almost 10 pounds in a few days I think it depends on food and liquid choices you make if you choose things that are more pleasurable to the eye of course the road is gonna be longer but if you eat meals that are super healthy your gonna see the difference #-o

actually no cus my bmi is super high and i just got my band done and i have lost almost 10 pounds in a few days I think it depends on food and liquid choices you make if you choose things that are more pleasurable to the eye of course the road is gonna be longer but if you eat meals that are super healthy your gonna see the difference #-o

YOU KIND OF MADE MY POINT, IF I LOST 10 POUNDS EVERY FEW DAYS I WOULD'VE BEEN DONE WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. (I WISH THAT HAPPENED LOL)

KIMMIE JUST REMEMBER, SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

P.S. SISTA KIM, YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME JOB!!!

YOU KIND OF MADE MY POINT, IF I LOST 10 POUNDS EVERY FEW DAYS I WOULD'VE BEEN DONE WITHIN A FEW WEEKS. (I WISH THAT HAPPENED LOL)

KIMMIE JUST REMEMBER, SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

P.S. SISTA KIM, YOU'RE DOING AN AWESOME JOB!!!

Ahhh, thanks so much for leading the way! So far, so good. ><' Just gave away all last summers clothes!