Banding date March 20th

Good Morning Everyone

Today I start my pre op diet and the countdown to March 20th.

Can't say I'm not a bit nervous, but reading about everyones experiences certainly does help.

I've waited a long time to do this as I kept thinking "I can do this myself". Unfortunately, I've been unable to successfully complete a diet plan. I am now 62 years old, probably much older than many of you, and I no longer want to look like I do for whatever time I have left. We live in Park City, Utah where everyone is fit and healthy. Skiing, hiking, snow shoes, etc is a way of life here and I'm ready to enjoy.

Good Morning Everyone

Can't say I'm not a bit nervous, but reading about everyones experiences certainly does help.

I've waited a long time to do this as I kept thinking "I can do this myself". Unfortunately, I've been unable to successfully complete a diet plan. I am now 62 years old, probably much older than many of you, and I no longer want to look like I do for whatever time I have left. We live in Park City, Utah where everyone is fit and healthy. Skiing, hiking, snow shoes, etc is a way of life here and I'm ready to enjoy.

Good luck!! Maybe I will see you there is you are staying a while. I fly in Easter Sunday.

Good Morning Everyone

Hi Utahmom

I started my preop diet yesterday, I am scheduled for the 21st, it would be great to see you, I'll be on my way in and you on your way out, Hope all goes well:) Go Protien shakes!!!!! HEHEHE .

I'm so excited to meet new friends that are going through the same thing, this is a wonderful tool. let me know how your preop diet is going this week. Tammy:)

Utahmom

Congrats on your decison! =D> I am getting banded 3/24 so just a few days after you. I look forward to posts from you about your progress/experience.

woo hoo.. the time is coming soon! :D

Awsome I will see you there also, When you arive I will be on my second day,,, see you at the hotel.

Go preop diet!!!!! Tammy:)

Here's my new ticker as of today....... =D>

weight.png

Hi Utahmom your ticker tapes are lookig great!!! and pre op sounds like its going well, I do'nt know how to do all the stuff on this fourum, and my spelling is atrousious.... I am 2 days on pre diet I havent weighted yet, I'm sure its going well with all the protien intake:( Hang inthere and see you soon Tammy:)

Good luck! Conghrats on your pre-op success! I am right behind you on the 28th.