THIS MAY SOUND STRANGE

Alright Bandsters!

I thought since we have this tool on the inside.....why not give it a name. My bands' name is quantania ( Quantity?????) She helps me stay focused!

Try it........we do have to live with it! :lol: n

Something to make you smile :D

Clynn,

Thank you for your post! I thought maybe I have had too much liquid.........good liquids.....you know :lol:

Your an icon here on the forum......such positive advice. I have alot of questions for you!!!! I'm glad you stopped by!

Can you email me at lawdiva2006@yahoo.com.

Your band name is cute! :rolleyes:

Be Blessed ><'

My Band's name is "Bruce" because I learned really quickly that it is "The Boss"

I was banded on 2/28 and I flew home on 3/2, I felt fine until the morning of the plane ride home-

I had to be in the lobby at 4:00am to go back across the border (our flight was at 8 but another bandster had a 6:30 am flight) I felt some nausea in the morning so I decided to get at hot tea from starbucks, I got the 12oz (small) which I thought was no big deal but I was wrong!!

I was feeling fine after drinking about half of it (using a spoon as not to go too fast), but old habits die hard and my brain said I needed to finish the whole thing... it was obviously wayyyy too much for my band so soon and man I paid the price as I was soooo miserable! For the 2 hrs before our flight took off and all during the 1hr flight had a horrible PB/burping/nausea episode that gave me some serious second thoughts about getting the darn thing but I was fine after that 3 hours.

What I learned from that episode is to limit myself to only drinking 1/2 c (4 oz) of liquid at a time and I haven't had any issues since. Today is 1 week out from my surgery and I've lost 6lbs since the 28th, and I am so happy that I made the decision to get Bruce we are going to be lifelong friends!

Hey MamaMichele,

Welcome home darling!!!!! :rolleyes: Congrats to you and "Bruce" (smile) I was so excited to read your post! =D> It happen just like we told you it would be! Are you coming to the support group? Email me and give me your phone number. Keep up the good work!!!!! :lol:

lawdiva2006@yahoo.com

God is 4 you ><'

Okay, I haven't named my band yet. It will be like a new baby and I will think of a name after I know it.

I do need a new theme song, though, because there won't be anymore yo-yoing.

Paula

• 1 month later...

The name of my band is Banderilla!!!!

The definition of banderilla: "A decorated barbed dart that is thrust into the bull's neck or shoulder muscles by a banderillero in a bullfight."

So, technically it's thrusted into my abdomen..... but wait, it looks like it's thrusting OUT of my abdomen ;)

sheesh!

Okay, I haven't named my band yet. It will be like a new baby and I will think of a name after I know it.

I do need a new theme song, though, because there won't be anymore yo-yoing.

Paula

[bump]

The name of my band is Banderilla!!!!

The definition of banderilla: "A decorated barbed dart that is thrust into the bull's neck or shoulder muscles by a banderillero in a bullfight."

So, technically it's thrusted into my abdomen..... but wait, it looks like it's thrusting OUT of my abdomen ;)

sheesh!