Day One of Pre-Op Diet

So today is day 1 of my 12 day pre-op diet. This morning woke up a tad cranky.

Drove by my morning coffee shop :(( , started drinking my water

Went to work, had my morning protein shake (actually not bad - semi frozen), drank more water

Drank more water - probably lost 15 lbs from walking to the bathroom & pee'ing so much :blink:

Sniffed all the smokers in the office....considered giving kisses to them :-? Could be sexual harassment - stuck with smelling

Went to dr. confessed I am getting baned in Mexico :o Surprized my dr was actually cool with it. Had a detailed discussion

Had my lunch shake (again semi frozen - almost like a shake), more water, more trips to restroom

About 130 thought this isn't bad, I can survive this, drank more water

OK = at 3:30 my tummy started grumbling, right now (4PM) it is an all out roar....drinking more water

Heading home to eat my lean cuisene

Decided to save my salad for my snack as I am a tv snacker :ph34r:

All in all, I decided I CAN DO THIS, I WILL DO THIS and I am PROUD THAT I AM DOING THIS ><'

**Need to work on tomorrow - Not attacking co-workers that smoke, excersise and sipping not gulping drinks**

Amanda

That was such a funny way to describe your day! :lol: Thanks for the laugh!

I know it sucks! I have been practicing myself at drinking the shakes and stuff. It is gonna be tough..but we can do it!! ><'

So today is day 1 of my 12 day pre-op diet. This morning woke up a tad cranky.

Drove by my morning coffee shop :(( , started drinking my water

Went to work, had my morning protein shake (actually not bad - semi frozen), drank more water

Drank more water - probably lost 15 lbs from walking to the bathroom & pee'ing so much :blink:

Sniffed all the smokers in the office....considered giving kisses to them :-? Could be sexual harassment - stuck with smelling

Went to dr. confessed I am getting baned in Mexico :o Surprized my dr was actually cool with it. Had a detailed discussion

Had my lunch shake (again semi frozen - almost like a shake), more water, more trips to restroom

About 130 thought this isn't bad, I can survive this, drank more water

OK = at 3:30 my tummy started grumbling, right now (4PM) it is an all out roar....drinking more water

Heading home to eat my lean cuisene

Decided to save my salad for my snack as I am a tv snacker :ph34r:

All in all, I decided I CAN DO THIS, I WILL DO THIS and I am PROUD THAT I AM DOING THIS ><'

**Need to work on tomorrow - Not attacking co-workers that smoke, excersise and sipping not gulping drinks**

Amanda

Hahhaha, sounds like my first day too! But, I noticed that I can actually deal with the 2 shakes a day thingy. You can have sugar free jello so thats what I do once a day and it helps. I don't do the lean cuisine dinner as suggested because.........

I have 20 pounds to lose and only had 5 weeks to do it so I started myself on Atkins. I only lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks so Dr. Miranda had me change over to the 2 shakes a day thing last week. When I looked at the lean cuisine box and sall all the carbs on it, I didn't want to do it since I was already ahead on Atkins. So, for my dinner, I still do the Atkins way. Meat and vegetables - that way I am still keeping my carbs down. And, I just had my formal weekly weigh in and I lost 5 pounds in one week doing it this way. So now, I am up to needing to still lose 10 more pounds in 2 weeks. But, if I keep up the 2 shakes and Atkins dinner, hopefully it will work!

Good luck to you and it really does get better and easier to follow as time goes on!!

Hahhaha, sounds like my first day too! But, I noticed that I can actually deal with the 2 shakes a day thingy. You can have sugar free jello so thats what I do once a day and it helps. I don't do the lean cuisine dinner as suggested because.........

I have 20 pounds to lose and only had 5 weeks to do it so I started myself on Atkins. I only lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks so Dr. Miranda had me change over to the 2 shakes a day thing last week. When I looked at the lean cuisine box and sall all the carbs on it, I didn't want to do it since I was already ahead on Atkins. So, for my dinner, I still do the Atkins way. Meat and vegetables - that way I am still keeping my carbs down. And, I just had my formal weekly weigh in and I lost 5 pounds in one week doing it this way. So now, I am up to needing to still lose 10 more pounds in 2 weeks. But, if I keep up the 2 shakes and Atkins dinner, hopefully it will work!

Good luck to you and it really does get better and easier to follow as time goes on!!

You can do it! I can do it! I will see you there on the 18th,

Paula