Weatehr - whats it like in Tijuana now?

Just wondering, I expect to be there Easter Sunday and just wondering how to pack. I saw somewhere that it is only 60's or so in the day time but I thought it would be higher. I guess that means it is too cold to swim. Do I need a jacket. Can anyone say?

Just wondering, I expect to be there Easter Sunday and just wondering how to pack. I saw somewhere that it is only 60's or so in the day time but I thought it would be higher. I guess that means it is too cold to swim. Do I need a jacket. Can anyone say?

SAN DIEGO IS USUALLY NICE, NOT TO MUCH RAIN THIS TIME OF YEAR. LOWER 60's TO 70 IS ABOUT RIGHT FOR THE HIGH. MY DAUGHTER IS HEADED DOWN TO SOUTHERN CA ON EASTER WEEKEND AND HOPING FOR AT LEAST 70's.

ME, I'D BRING A JACKET, I'M ALWAYS COLD

Hi Mona Camille,

TJ weather is matches California weather..there is a double line dividing the two. Veagas weather is often like LA weather. Swimming....not sure about that one, it's still chilly. :unsure:

Your getting banded????? Are you sure u want to swim....talk to the surgeons about that one :-? Check the weather on yahoo!

You will do fine, your sister is banded right????? =D>

God is with you. let us know how you've done....when this is all over!

God 4 you ><'