March 17th-20th

So, #1 - I've read that some people get a last meal the night before - So I arrive on the 17th....would love to meet with my fellow bandsters for broth if anyone else is up to it?

#2 - Shopping anyone?

><'

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Amanda

(The starving girl, who pee's alot :blink:

You crack me up!

I will be there on the 18th.. so no soup for you! mmm.. I mean with you.. :lol:

See you on the 18th, though,

Paula

I'll be there on the 17th!! My flight gets into San Diego around 6:30pm though so not sure what time I'll get to the hotel but would love to meet up! Does anyone know what time shops close on weekdays there?

Terri :P

Terri,

Looking forward to meeting you!

Amanda

HA HA, Not true....we can have broth another night. Yeah for us =D> =D>

Indeed we can! Looking forward to it,

Paula

I found it very hard not to cheat this weekend :( Have to try even harder not to give in to temptation this week.. today someone at my job was eating something that smelled like tacos.. mmm.. so I popped some metamucils and I'll be going for my shake in a little while. I should get a gas mask to wear at work so that the smells don't get to me!

How are you doing Amanda?

I found it very hard not to cheat this weekend :( Have to try even harder not to give in to temptation this week.. today someone at my job was eating something that smelled like tacos.. mmm.. so I popped some metamucils and I'll be going for my shake in a little while. I should get a gas mask to wear at work so that the smells don't get to me!

How are you doing Amanda?

Doing Ok, starving truthfully, but oh well. Besides the mental aspect of food, the not smoking is killing me worse. Tried the patch this weekend, appears I am allergic and have a horrible rash to prove it.

Still smelling all my friends and co-workers.

Oh, and kids and husband had pizza last night, it was all I could do not to lick the sauce off their faces..... :((

Is everyone else surviving?

PS - Super excited but super nervous

Hey, you don't have to have broth the night before surgery! Dr O told us to go out and have a regular meal--don't gorge yourself, but regular food. Husband and I had real Mexican food at the hotel restaurant, and it was great.

Hey, you don't have to have broth the night before surgery! Dr O told us to go out and have a regular meal--don't gorge yourself, but regular food. Husband and I had real Mexican food at the hotel restaurant, and it was great.

OMG....SO EXCITED!!!! Thanks Snowbird, I get to eat...

NO KIDDING!

Paula