see you all there on monday

:)

HI all ....

I am sooo excited...getting my bags packed today and all the laundry and house cleaning done...went up and got our passports out of the safe deposit box....YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!! I just cannot believe how time has flown. Just really happy and cannot wait to feel better!

Hope to meet many of you there in the hotel or the clinic....

I am a short blonde and my dear hubby is 6'6" so we are not an easy couple to miss :D

take care and see you soon....

krista

:)

HI all ....

I am sooo excited...getting my bags packed today and all the laundry and house cleaning done...went up and got our passports out of the safe deposit box....YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!! I just cannot believe how time has flown. Just really happy and cannot wait to feel better!

I am a short blonde and my dear hubby is 6'6" so we are not an easy couple to miss :D

krista

Krista-

You sound like me and my husband, I am the short chubby blonde and my husband is the tall (6'4) and lean one, you can see a pic if you click on my avatar picture. It sounds like you are all ready to go, I was banded on 2/28 and have lost 8lbs so far and I am feeling great... I think the excitement, fear and anticipation is the hardest part to overcome. Best of luck and keep us updated on your progress!!

HI all ....

krista

YOu sound like me... kids need clothes for next week and darn it, they need food in the house. I put in a full week of work and I am just not used to it. I also had to finish making some wedding invites for my son and future dil. they need to be in the mail by MOnday.

However, I will have a somewhat long flight to get excited... see you on Sunday!!!we arrive at 12:25 but have to go through customs when we get there. I am coming with my sister, the fat,short, dark one and my sis is the fat, tall, blonde one... talk about opposites... anyways... SEE YOU SOON...