I was banded today !!

Hello Every One. My name is Ruth and I was finally banded today by Dr Ortiz. I'm feeling great at the moment and I'm actually send ya'll this email from the nurses station which is a few doors down from my beautiful private room.

I have to say this. Those that are considering the Lap Band my experience has been great. I had Nurse Josie who is great at starting an IV line and giving injections. I wish I could bring her back with me.

She has been there at every calling. I've buzzed her over 25 times for popsicles and her reaction each and everytime was the same - Happy, Professional and always eager to please.

I took a liking to her.

The rest of the staff was very loving and caring and also very attentive.

Ok people I'm getting tired so I will put more up as I go.

Thank you Dr Ortiz. You owe me a picture with you.!!!

Ruth

Hello Every One. My name is Ruth and I was finally banded today by Dr Ortiz. I'm feeling great at the moment and I'm actually send ya'll this email from the nurses station which is a few doors down from my beautiful private room.

I have to say this. Those that are considering the Lap Band my experience has been great. I had Nurse Josie who is great at starting an IV line and giving injections. I wish I could bring her back with me.

She has been there at every calling. I've buzzed her over 25 times for popsicles and her reaction each and everytime was the same - Happy, Professional and always eager to please.

I took a liking to her.

The rest of the staff was very loving and caring and also very attentive.

Ok people I'm getting tired so I will put more up as I go.

Thank you Dr Ortiz. You owe me a picture with you.!!!

Ruth

That's so great to hear Ruth! Say hello to everyone there for me!

Hanna =D>

• 1 year later...

Ehhh that is kind of a loaded question. If you get on youtube and on the OCC website, they have videos about the procedure and what they do. It is pretty quick - around 30 min I was told no idea was too doped up! :blink: