DAY 5: PRE-OP

What the heck, I think my body is finally realizing what I am doing to it.....TODAY I AM STARVING and my tummy wont quit growling.....CRAP, 7 more days to qo.............

How is everyone else doing?

Amanda

(The bathroom queen - serious! Been 11 times in 5 hrs :blink: )

Bless your heart! I am going to "officially" start mine the end of this week. I hope I can do well. So far I have just been cutting way back.

Hi Manda,

Sorry you are having a problem.

Carolyn suggested I drink EAS Advantage, it has 17 g of protien and really keeps me full.

I found SlimFast ok, but I was getting hungry.

weight.png

I was so starving today that I ate a whole bag of steamed broccoli through the evening.. a little bit.. wait.. a little bit.. wait..

Ack,

Paula

Okay, my surgery is one week from today. I have been starving for two days. Also, the shakes (slimfast, eas) are causing me to have some indigestion. It is hard of me to even think of drinking one right now. I even had my lean cuisine at noon so that maybe I can face the eas protein shake at supper.

I already took my fiber and a sugar-free popsicle. I may try some coffee, and if I still feel like I could eat a cow, I will go lie down until my hubby gets home. If I am lucky, maybe I will go to sleep.

I have had a hysterectomy, so I am not premenstrual. If I eat my arm off, will that count as weight loss, or will the mass weight the same inside me? Just curious... you never know what a hungry person might do.

I AM staying on the pre-op diet, but I am just hungry.

bite marks on my arm,

Paula

Okay, my surgery is one week from today. I have been starving for two days. Also, the shakes (slimfast, eas) are causing me to have some indigestion. It is hard of me to even think of drinking one right now. I even had my lean cuisine at noon so that maybe I can face the eas protein shake at supper.

I already took my fiber and a sugar-free popsicle. I may try some coffee, and if I still feel like I could eat a cow, I will go lie down until my hubby gets home. If I am lucky, maybe I will go to sleep.

I have had a hysterectomy, so I am not premenstrual. If I eat my arm off, will that count as weight loss, or will the mass weight the same inside me? Just curious... you never know what a hungry person might do.

bite marks on my arm,

Paula

Try the Atkins atkins shakes. For me, they do keep me full. The Slim fast made me hungry.

bite marks on my arm,

Paula

PAULA BEE...... YOU'RE TOO FUNNY!!! THAT'S WHY I LIKE THIS FORUM, IT REALLY CHEERS ME UP!! I'M ON PRE-OP DIET TOO AND I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT!! IT'S SOOOO HARD TO GO FROM EATING ANYTHING YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT & ANY AMOUNT, TO...... HARDLY ANY FOOD!! I THINK WHAT'S REALLY HARD IS THE SMALL CHOICE WE HAVE.

I JUST KEEP REMINDING MYSELF THAT THIS IS SHORT TERM AND ONCE I HAVE THE BAND THAT IT'LL BE EASIER BECAUSE I WILL GET FULL QUICKER.

SO PAULA, KEEP AHOLD OF THAT ARM [REMEMBER, HUMAN BITES ARE WORSE THAN ANIMAL BITES!!] AND KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE!! ><'

DARLENE

PAULA BEE...... YOU'RE TOO FUNNY!!! THAT'S WHY I LIKE THIS FORUM, IT REALLY CHEERS ME UP!! I'M ON PRE-OP DIET TOO AND I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT!! IT'S SOOOO HARD TO GO FROM EATING ANYTHING YOU WANT, WHEN YOU WANT & ANY AMOUNT, TO...... HARDLY ANY FOOD!! I THINK WHAT'S REALLY HARD IS THE SMALL CHOICE WE HAVE.

I JUST KEEP REMINDING MYSELF THAT THIS IS SHORT TERM AND ONCE I HAVE THE BAND THAT IT'LL BE EASIER BECAUSE I WILL GET FULL QUICKER.

SO PAULA, KEEP AHOLD OF THAT ARM [REMEMBER, HUMAN BITES ARE WORSE THAN ANIMAL BITES!!] AND KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE!! ><'

DARLENE

<laffing> You know, you have to have a sense of humor to get through the trying times. Sometimes it is either laugh or cry... I prefer laughing. Besides, I am a nut anyway.

Paula

<laffing> You know, you have to have a sense of humor to get through the trying times. Sometimes it is either laugh or cry... I prefer laughing. Besides, I am a nut anyway.

Paula

YEAH, ME TOO...... NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL S#*T IN NOVEMBER!! :D

THIS PRE-OP DIET IS HARD THOUGH.... I LOST 3.5 lbs SO FAR, GUESS I'M DOING OK. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A NICE TURKEY DINNER WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS ABOUT NOW THOUGH!!! :blink:

KEEP ON LAUGHING.... I'LL BE WITH YA!!! ;)

DARLENE

bite marks on my arm,

Paula

Paula,

You are too funny!!! I almost pee'd my pants reading this, which is not to hard because of all the wter intake....

Can't wait to see you

Amanda