Hi

I'm new sceduled for surgery March 21st, has anyone gone alone and would anyone recomend it?

I am flying in that night...I have my first fill on Sautrday...so I will see you when you are getting ready to leave! I think going alone would have been fine. Everyone is so nice...and you aren't there very long anyways!

I am flying in that night...I have my first fill on Sautrday...so I will see you when you are getting ready to leave! I think going alone would have been fine. Everyone is so nice...and you aren't there very long anyways!

You will meet other surgery patients, probably as soon as you get on the van from the airport. OCC provides your transportation everywhere you need to go, so traveling alone is fine. Just don't pack a lot so you have to manage large luggage in the airport!

Hi

I'm new sceduled for surgery March 21st, has anyone gone alone and would anyone recomend it?

I WENT DOWN WITH ANOTHER GAL, WE HAD SURGERY TOGETHER BUT I FELT COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO SEND MY SISSY DOWN BY HERSLEF

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Hi

I went alone because I planned my surgery so quickly making it difficult for someone to accompany me. I was scared, but I had no problems at all. It is probably not the optmum situation, but you should be ok. Good luck.

Hi

I was banded on 02/20/08 and went by myself. I had no problems at all. Everyone is right--I met some great bandsters having surgery at the same time, some that had surgery the day before and even some having surgery the next day. I would recommend anyone going by themselves rather than not going at all!

sometimes i think that it wouldve been better if i wouldve gone alone as i think my husband got a bit bored since for a whole day I was at the OCC! It is safe- and nice and im sure other ppl will be there alone as they were when I was there! Good luck!