Nervous about Surgery

I'm getting the Lapband on March 26th and I am nervous, excited, scared, and about a million other adjectives.

RIGHT THERE WITH YA HONEY!! MINE'S ON THE 25th AND IT'S REALLY STARTING TO SINK IN. I WAS JUST SOAKING IN THE TUB AND IT HIT ME... THIS IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN!! :blink: I THINK THAT I'M MORE EXCITED THAN ANYTHING THOUGH, I CAN'T WAIT TO FINALLY BE HEALTHY AND ACTUALLY LIKE HOW I LOOK!

SO LOVEPINK777, IT'S ALL GOOD... IT'S GOOOOOD!!! ;)

SEE YA AT THE HOTEL ON THE 26th.... I'LL BE LEAVING THE 27th.

DARLENE :-h

I totally had one of those moments too. I was having a dinner with my husband and it hit me I won't be eating this much ever again. Its scary thinking about the mental aspect....like if I can handle it but so exciting to think about how healthy and sexy i will be. But I have faith in you and know u will look and feel amazing.

Good luck and God bless,

Jacklyn

I'm with you girl!! My surgery is on the 3-25-08 in Fresno, Ca.. One minute I'm ready and want it over then the next I wish I had a couple of months to see if I can do it on my own. But really if I haven't been am to lose on my own in the past ten years of dieting what would be different this time. Let's do this thing and get on with our lives!!

This was the first post I Read this morning...and it made me feel much better! ><'

I was feeling the same way... ohmygosh.. it's really happening... 3/24... WOW.. I want it to be today then the next moment

I want it to be 6 months from now.

This forum has been a constant source of inspiration, encouragement and kick in the butt when needed.

This time is coming soon ladies.. ><' ><' ><'