OMG URGENT HELP NEEDED

I just realized I dont have my copy on I am flying out MONDAY at 5:20am

If I can get in, my mom can pick up and overnight to me......

CRAP FREAKING OUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO :(( :(( :(( :((

I DO NOT HAVE A PASSPORT

Amanda

You can get into Mexico, you may just never get back out again without it.

Thank You....As long as I get my surgery it will be ok. :P Thats all I care about

Take whatever you have--driver's license, voter registration card, anything that might indicate your citizenship. That might get you through.

I just realized I dont have my copy on I am flying out MONDAY at 5:20am

If I can get in, my mom can pick up and overnight to me......

CRAP FREAKING OUT WHAT AM I GOING TO DO :(( :(( :(( :((

I DO NOT HAVE A PASSPORT

Amanda

You'll be able to get into Mexico with no problem,, its coming back into the USA you might have a problem. I guess it depends on how hard ass the customs agents want to be. I'd leave real early before your flight is due to make sure you have enough time to go through customs, in case you have a delay getting through. Take everything you have that has a picture of you on it. I don't think they will stop you from coming into the USA,, but they might put you through hell first. But maybe not,, so give yourself plenty of time. You don't want to miss your flight home. PS,, you could just act like you didn't know,, play dumb and jump through the hoops if you have too. LOL. Also,, let us know here at the forum on how it went.. I'm sure your not the first and probably won't be the last.

You'll be able to get into Mexico with no problem,, its coming back into the USA you might have a problem. I guess it depends on how hard ass the customs agents want to be. I'd leave real early before your flight is due to make sure you have enough time to go through customs, in case you have a delay getting through. Take everything you have that has a picture of you on it. I don't think they will stop you from coming into the USA,, but they might put you through hell first. But maybe not,, so give yourself plenty of time. You don't want to miss your flight home. PS,, you could just act like you didn't know,, play dumb and jump through the hoops if you have too. LOL. Also,, let us know here at the forum on how it went.. I'm sure your not the first and probably won't be the last.

You better be there, girl.. otherwise I will miss you!

Social Security card is a good choice, too. Regardless, have your mom send your birth certificate to you the fastest way possible.

I understand you can get in just fine, but you do have to prove citizenship to get out.

Paula