Would'nt mind some company

:blink: I am flying in April 19 arriving at 8:30am taking the bus and trolly. My apt. is at 11:00.

I have done this before and it is fun and cheap. Would'nt mind some company. Going home same day.

Sue from No. Calif.

email- menk48@yahoo.com

:blink: I am flying in April 19 arriving at 8:30am taking the bus and trolly. My apt. is at 11:00.

I have done this before and it is fun and cheap. Would'nt mind some company. Going home same day.

Sue from No. Calif.

email- menk48@yahoo.com

Hi Sue

I am flying the 20th sorry, I probably wont see you, but I am also from northern california, I fly out of Sacramento is it any where close? maybe we can do a fill or get together for soup.HEHE When was your surgery? Tammy:)

• 2 weeks later...

Sue from No. Calif.

email- menk48@yahoo.com

Hi -can i ask what you mean by the bus and trolly? how much does it cost? i had a terrible experince with the pickup and drop off with the van and am trying to see what other options are. can you let me know?

thanks!! i would never have figured this out on my own.

ME EITHER BUT WITH THESE INSTRUCTIONS, IT WAS EASY, COPY AND PRINT. FYI, ALONG MY WAY, BOTH TIMES, I ENDED UP WITH ANOTHER PERSON GOING DOWN FOR A FILL, SMALL WORLD

Hi -can i ask what you mean by the bus and trolly? how much does it cost? i had a terrible experince with the pickup and drop off with the van and am trying to see what other options are. can you let me know?

$5 gets you an all day pass,, good for either/both the bus and tolley. Unlimited use on both,, all day long!!! What a deal!!! $9 will get you a 2 day pass!!

Also Bella, there is a information booth at the airport right across from luggage p/u and they will have all the info for the trolly and bus. Just ask. Good luck.

Hi Sue

I am flying the 20th sorry, I probably wont see you, but I am also from northern california, I fly out of Sacramento is it any where close? maybe we can do a fill or get together for soup.HEHE When was your surgery? Tammy:)

Hi Tammy.

My surgery was April 17,2007. Have lost 55 lbs . I fly out of Oakland. I live in Oakley on the Delta. Flights have been pretty cheap with Southwest. I got a Sat. flight at $39 ea. way. I have hit a plateau since Sept. last year but going to the gym has helped me loose alot of inches. I gone from a 2xl-3xl to a xl or L sometimes. I am still not sure what size to try on. This will be my last fill for awhile since I am still restricted but my stomach has expanded. This last fill will I hope will get me past my plateau. the fill does help curb the appetite. Where do you live? Is this your first fill?

Sue