Would'nt mind some company

Hi Tammy.

My surgery was April 17,2007. Have lost 55 lbs . I fly out of Oakland. I live in Oakley on the Delta. Flights have been pretty cheap with Southwest. I got a Sat. flight at $39 ea. way. I have hit a plateau since Sept. last year but going to the gym has helped me loose alot of inches. I gone from a 2xl-3xl to a xl or L sometimes. I am still not sure what size to try on. This will be my last fill for awhile since I am still restricted but my stomach has expanded. This last fill will I hope will get me past my plateau. the fill does help curb the appetite. Where do you live? Is this your first fill?

Sue

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Tammy.

My surgery was April 17,2007. Have lost 55 lbs . I fly out of Oakland. I live in Oakley on the Delta. Flights have been pretty cheap with Southwest. I got a Sat. flight at $39 ea. way. I have hit a plateau since Sept. last year but going to the gym has helped me loose alot of inches. I gone from a 2xl-3xl to a xl or L sometimes. I am still not sure what size to try on. This will be my last fill for awhile since I am still restricted but my stomach has expanded. This last fill will I hope will get me past my plateau. the fill does help curb the appetite. Where do you live? Is this your first fill?

Sue

Sue: explain "still restricted but my stomach has expanded". I, too, have been plateau-ed for the last 3 months. Definitely have restriction (esp. in the a.m.) but when I don't have as much restriction I can sure eat ALOT! Also find that if I eat slowly when restricted and wait between "near sliming incidents" I can also end up packing it away pretty good. I have approximately 20--40lbs to lose (20 lbs being 160lbs which wouldn't be bad to 40lbs being 140lbs which would be good for my height and age). I am thinking that maybe my stomach has expanded as well. One thing I am trying desperately to work on is to react to the feelings of restriction and STOP! I still have lost 46lbs total, eat so much less than I used to, look and feel soooooo much better, so if I just don't gain anything back, I feel I am still ahead and surgery was incredibly worth it. I would prefer not to have another fill at this time as on my second fill, I was over-filled (@ 2.0) and that wasn't good. I am still on that unfill level of 1.6 and think that it might be enough. If only we could feel the perfect fill level and know what it feels like, and how much we can and should eat with that feeling!