A little thing called Gas

Okay, since I started my pre-op diet - I have gas!!! All of us have it, or are going to have it right? What do we take? Do TUMS still work or do we need to take liquids?

My family will thank you for the results!

I THINK you can take anything right now for gas, but once you have surgery you will probably have to find a liquid gas relief or Walking helps out a lot.....Hope this was helpful...Have a Blessed Day!! Good luck to your family,LOL! :rolleyes:

same for me!!

Phazyme is the only thing to use.. tiny gel cap. I have not had ANY problems with gas pain.

Paula

oh nevermind I found it at Walgreens.com I am VERY worried about gas.. I work in a small room doing waxing, facial, massage etc... if there are only 2 of us in the room I can't blame it on my client! hahahahaah

LOL!!! :lol:

If you have gas now just wait until after the surgery. I had no idea I would become a professional burper! Holy Cow! For me it doesn't matter if I use a straw or not. Burping changes, it's a lot stronger and more of it. If this is the worst of it I can handle it. I wouldn't change the fact that I am happy to start to live a healthier life style.

Maytee

Is Phazyme something I can buy at the store or is a prescription?

Yeppers.

Paula