Is anyone hungry yet?

Kate

Hey Girls!

How are my fellow bandsters out there?

I was banded March 10th. All seems to be going quite smoothly. I think I am starting to get hungry for the first time since my procedure.

Anyone else getting the munchies?

Could be 'head hunger' or could be because I baked a big old Ham for Easter with all the traditional sides?

I can have my first solid foods on March 31st and I am already planning it.

Kate

Hey Arizona Kate! My stomach always growling but I've never associated that with hunger so still ignoring it. I'll admit I'd like to eat and chew soon, my jaw even feels sore from not using it, but, just keeping an eye on the calendar for the magic 31! Lots of head hunger when food is around, but I was too scared to try eat anythign too early so was able to put it off. I'm enjoying my creamy soups and even add protein powder to thicken them a bit more and get a better full feeling from it. After one bowl I think wow that tasted good I'd like more, but then check my stomach and realize I feel satisfied-Oh what a feeling!

I'm also trying to dream of my first dinner meal-probably go for fajitas without a tortilla-chicken and veggies and then eat a small amount and enjoy it again the next day if the family leaves it alone LOL. I'm so scared of how things will go, I sure picture myself eating very slowly and chewing extra well that's for sure...

By the way, I feel great-going back to the gym on a modified work-out, fake tanning and getting ready for a vacation to Belize in April- Enjoying fitting back into clothes that were way too tight and even digging through the skinny box a bit.

Love you, and talk soon.

weight.png

Hey Arizona Kate! My stomach always growling but I've never associated that with hunger so still ignoring it. I'll admit I'd like to eat and chew soon, my jaw even feels sore from not using it, but, just keeping an eye on the calendar for the magic 31! Lots of head hunger when food is around, but I was too scared to try eat anythign too early so was able to put it off. I'm enjoying my creamy soups and even add protein powder to thicken them a bit more and get a better full feeling from it. After one bowl I think wow that tasted good I'd like more, but then check my stomach and realize I feel satisfied-Oh what a feeling!

I'm also trying to dream of my first dinner meal-probably go for fajitas without a tortilla-chicken and veggies and then eat a small amount and enjoy it again the next day if the family leaves it alone LOL. I'm so scared of how things will go, I sure picture myself eating very slowly and chewing extra well that's for sure...

By the way, I feel great-going back to the gym on a modified work-out, fake tanning and getting ready for a vacation to Belize in April- Enjoying fitting back into clothes that were way too tight and even digging through the skinny box a bit.

Love you, and talk soon.

weight.png

You are fantastic, I am so happy to hear how well!

• 1 month later...

Love you, and talk soon.

weight.png

I'm just looking at the mbg and the lap band. I am not sure which way to go I know 3 people with the mgb and they are doing great,but I feel a little hesitant to rearrange my insides. I also worry that the lap bad will fail because I am a grazer I seem to nibble all day and do not eat proper meals. I've lost 60 plus lbs befroe but it all comes back plus more. Any thoughts are welcome I'm seeing a Doc today. currently 291lbs