Banded 1 Week in San Antonio

I found that my desicion to get banded was assited in great part to this site. It has been difficult to find much negative feedback regarding the process and the recovery. It's almost 1 week for me now and so far, no problem. My geatest fear is that the band will slip and I would need to start all over agin, but I need to relax about that. I am comforted in the fact that I have a very realistic chance of loosing 60 to 80 pounds which will bring me back to where I want to be, and more importantly will possibly do away with my Type II Diab.

I didn't do my procedure in Mexico and had it done in San Antonio, TX where I now live. The clinic was very good, and I feel the $15K I spend will be well worth it. If anyone has any questions on how the San Antonio clinic performed I would be happy to relate my experience.

Paul

San Antonio, TX

I found that my desicion to get banded was assited in great part to this site. It has been difficult to find much negative feedback regarding the process and the recovery. It's almost 1 week for me now and so far, no problem. My geatest fear is that the band will slip and I would need to start all over agin, but I need to relax about that. I am comforted in the fact that I have a very realistic chance of loosing 60 to 80 pounds which will bring me back to where I want to be, and more importantly will possibly do away with my Type II Diab.

I didn't do my procedure in Mexico and had it done in San Antonio, TX where I now live. The clinic was very good, and I feel the $15K I spend will be well worth it. If anyone has any questions on how the San Antonio clinic performed I would be happy to relate my experience.

Paul

San Antonio, TX

Paul,

So glad you have started this part of your life. I am so glad you feel so happy with your experience and shared it.