Surgery Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Lu Lu

Hey ya'll!! I go in to have surgery tomorrow morning! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Its awesome here in Mexico, its soooo beautiful. Anyways just letting ppls know im here! and having a blast! Gotta go! Byes

LuLu

Hey ya'll!! I go in to have surgery tomorrow morning! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! Its awesome here in Mexico, its soooo beautiful. Anyways just letting ppls know im here! and having a blast! Gotta go! Byes

LuLu

Ditto to that!!! You can you can! I prayed about all this before my decision... Some vanity (skinny jeans) but mostly for the right reasons, to be free of food enslavement, diabetes, hypertension, aches and pains etc. Be blessed!

Hanna =D>

Ditto to that!!! You can you can! I prayed about all this before my decision... Some vanity (skinny jeans) but mostly for the right reasons, to be free of food enslavement, diabetes, hypertension, aches and pains etc. Be blessed!

Hanna =D>

I prayed about it also... and its the right decision also. I have diabetes, hypertension, and major headaches. so its just a major blessing that i get 2 do this