How are the incisions healing?

I was just wondering I know I read that they dont use stitches so when the incision heals does it leave a scar?

I'm just curious, I already have a huge scar on my stomach and hate to have 5 more.

can anyone please share...

thanks

Well, mine look horrible. But I only had surgery Monday plus I had some vomitting issues that I think made them split open a tad. Plus, I am very bruised so I am not the one to asnwer. I think my vomitting made them worse than they would have been.

Well, mine look horrible. But I only had surgery Monday plus I had some vomitting issues that I think made them split open a tad. Plus, I am very bruised so I am not the one to asnwer. I think my vomitting made them worse than they would have been.

Three of the five of mine are barely there already. Two of mine, the little top one and the port one... the glue came off prematurely. I have been using neosporin cream on them, but I think they both will leave little scars.

I hate having 2 noticable scars, too, but I certainly am NEVER going to be seen in a two piece bathing suit, so I don't really care.

I am 2 months post op and my scars are pink, fading nicely. I am very fair skinned so they will take a little longer to fade. 4 of the 5 are very small, the 5th is a little over an inch long (port site). No suture marks are nice. I'm glad they used glue instead of stiches.

Here is a picture of my scars at 1 month post op... These are only 4 of the 5 scars the other is hidden under the bra I have on...

l_ef34eb9ae7951e5b70a8ed7a422b3fb6.jpg

Oh and the long diagonal mark is a scratch from my dog (not a scar from surgery)!

Wow, those are nice! And I can tell looking at mine, there is no way mine are going to look that good! I'll have to take a picture of mine to show you.

Thanks so much guys for providing pictures...it definately is comforting...

although I will never be in a bikini either ......its nice to dream... lol... so just in case I wanted to know how bad or good the scars would be...

Mama Michele did u use anything? like neosporin...or mederma... they say that works well...???

although I will never be in a bikini either ......its nice to dream... lol... so just in case I wanted to know how bad or good the scars would be...

Mama Michele did u use anything? like neosporin...or mederma... they say that works well...???

THE ONLY SCAR YOU CAN SEE NOW IS THE PORT WHICH ISN'T ANY BIG DEAL IT'S SO SMALL

IMG_1668.jpg

Sorry just saw this post.. Here's what I did: starting 1 week post op I used Neosporin daily with band-aids... After 2 weeks post op I used Maderma and opened Vitamin E capsules and out it on them before bed!