Popsicles

I know I can have popsicles now, but what about fat free and no sugar added fudgsicles? I am on day 6 after surgery and STARVING! Does anyone still have that God awful bloating?

Once you get onto full liquids the rule of thumb is anything that fits through a straw, and fudgsicles certainly fall into this category since they are about the consistency of a protein shake once melted. Plus they give you something to chew - bonus!

The best advice I can give for the bloating is to do plenty of walking as it will really help move things through your system.

I know I can have popsicles now, but what about fat free and no sugar added fudgsicles? I am on day 6 after surgery and STARVING! Does anyone still have that God awful bloating?

HI MONA,

DR. MIRANDA TOLD ME I COULD HAVE POPSICLES AND FUDGESICLES. [i WAS BANDED THE 25TH] AND SHE EVEN TOLD ME I COULD HAVE ONES WITH SUGAR [i'M NOT DIABETIC] I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING WITH ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS IN IT.

AND OMG AM I STILL BLOATED!!!! I HATE, HATE, HATE THIS FEELING!! IT'S NOT REALLY PAIN, BUT IT IS A PAIN.... KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? I DON'T HAVE ANY BLOATING WHEN I FIRST GET UP IN THE MORNING, BUT SHORTLY AFTER I'M UP AND AROUND IT COMES. UUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!

I've been addicted to the Minute Maid soft frozen limeades. Cherry is my favorite. :-) That is typically the last thing I eat at night (my little "reward" for being a good girl on my diet).

They are so yummy! (And cheap)

Popsicles seem to be the only thing I can eat..er..drink.