Anyone Being Banded on April 21???

Hi All,

I am all set for my big day on April 21 and wondering who else may be joining me in TJ??

I am a little nervous about the surgery itself, I have a few panic attacks thinking if somehting were to happen, I would never see my DH or beautiful girls again. But I am excited to start my new journey to a healthier me!

Look forward to sharing experiences and milestones in the coming months and years :rolleyes:

Thanks for listening!

J.

Hi All,

I am all set for my big day on April 21 and wondering who else may be joining me in TJ??

I am a little nervous about the surgery itself, I have a few panic attacks thinking if somehting were to happen, I would never see my DH or beautiful girls again. But I am excited to start my new journey to a healthier me!

Look forward to sharing experiences and milestones in the coming months and years :rolleyes:

Thanks for listening!

J.

Hi J,

My friend and I are both being banded on April 21st. We are coming in from Indiana. Good luck with your pre-op weight loss. See you soon.

Barb

I am also a wife and mother of two babies and I was very scared too! I just wanted to put your mind at ease a little. The surgery is a breeze. You will do fine!