Anyone arriving at SAN April 23 -pm ?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Lisa--

We (my daughter and I) are also arriving that evening. Our scheduled flight arrives a little bit later, at 8:45 pm. We are also staying at the Lucerne.

Diana

Diana - hi, sorry, I posted in 2 spots -- sorry!!! Yes, I'd be happy to wait for you !! I will email Claudia --

I, too am staying at Lucerne. It will be great to meet you both !

Lisa

(Lisa this is a duplicate post)

Hi Lisa--

I'm glad you posted. If you are emailing Claudia, please let her know that we will share the OCC van. Thanks for being willing to wait for us. Look forward to meeting you there. My email is tootsie_lou@comcast.net if you would like to swap cell numbers. Is this your first fill?

Diana

(Lisa this is a duplicate post)

Hi Lisa--

I'm glad you posted. If you are emailing Claudia, please let her know that we will share the OCC van. Thanks for being willing to wait for us. Look forward to meeting you there. My email is tootsie_lou@comcast.net if you would like to swap cell numbers. Is this your first fill?

Diana

Hi !

I have emailed Clauida and I'm happy to wait -- its beautiful there - I've never seen an airport that had a marina across the street ! I will take a much

needed walk! No, this is my second fill, but its been about 9 months - I'm much overdue. I had my band placed on April 9th (07) - I've lost about 30 pounds,

but have not worked it like I should and desparately need another fill. The good news, and the real reason I got my band in the first place is that I have

not gained ANY weight ! Thats always been my problem.

My cell # is (edited out for safety - send this patient a private note for her number ><' Lori), and I'll look for you downstairs by baggage claim. I'm a white female, 48, light brown shoulder length hair, 5'6 - and my luggage

small carryon and tote is black and white zebra striped.

I'm excited ! Thanks !

Lisa

Hi Lisa--

You sound like you (or should I say your luggage -haha) will not be easy to miss! That is great!! My daughter and I are both white, I have blond(bottle-haha)/brown hair, layered and shoulder length, and my daughter has super long medium brown hair (that is hard to miss). We were just banded at the end of February and heading to OCC for our first fill. Both of us have definitely slowed in our weight loss, so we are looking forward to the fill. Also, my daughter is eating her heart out over a missed opportunity at a Lous Vuitton backpack that I think I offered to buy her at Plaza Rio. I think both of us were still feeling the effects of the aneshesia on that one - I know I must have been - haha. Excited to meet up with you. Are you traveling with someone?

Diana

Hi Lisa--

You sound like you (or should I say your luggage -haha) will not be easy to miss! That is great!! My daughter and I are both white, I have blond(bottle-haha)/brown hair, layered and shoulder length, and my daughter has super long medium brown hair (that is hard to miss). We were just banded at the end of February and heading to OCC for our first fill. Both of us have definitely slowed in our weight loss, so we are looking forward to the fill. Also, my daughter is eating her heart out over a missed opportunity at a Lous Vuitton backpack that I think I offered to buy her at Plaza Rio. I think both of us were still feeling the effects of the aneshesia on that one - I know I must have been - haha. Excited to meet up with you. Are you traveling with someone?

Diana

Ouch - hopefully you can find the LV backpack again !! nope, I'm all by myself. Claudia has confirmed (altho she keeps typing 4/24, and I keep

saying NOPE, its the 23rd !!) so I think we are set! I dont know how they'll figure it out, but I'm leaving it to them. Other bandsters are reporting

a fill special at $275 for transpo, fill, hotel for 1 night -- thats good !! I just have to add another night and I'm set ! I look forward to meeting you

both ! Safe journey !!

Lisa